Minutes of the 2014 Reunion
Vietnam Dustoff Association Meeting June, 27, 2014
Meeting brought to order at 10:35 a.m. by President Steve Vermillion.
1. Lifetime dues discussion.
Voted to have one time only lifetime dues in the amount of $100.00.
Richard Dean will send certificate when receives payment. Payment may be made by cash, check, or through PayPal.
2. Discussion when to have meeting – every year or every other year.
Voted on, decision every year.
3. Location for next years meeting. Places suggested:
New Orleans, LA – cruise – Bob Spitzer checking into packages.
San Diego, CA
VDA Board will determine location and date for next meeting.
4. Meritorious Award, Cross of Gallantry. 45th Dustoff was awarded this metal
5. Group approved to have John Sabanosh’s Vietnam Map copied on
canvas, estimated cost around $90.00. To be paid by VDA.
6. Earl Deming first Lifetime Member, Russ Binicki second Lifetime Member.
They would like the certificates for Lifetime Members to be numbered.
7. Dinner at Lone Star Café at 1600 hour.
8. Meeting adjourned at 11:30 a.m.